Favicon is a small icon that appear in browser address. In another words, an icon associated with a particular web/site/blog and typically displayed in the address bar of a browser viewing the site.
Example of Favicon
When we entering blogger URL, we'll see "B" letter icon in address bar. That's favicon
Can I Create it for My blog?
Yes you can
How to Create Favicon in Blogger?
Here's the step how to create favicon in blogger
- Create your own icon image using image editor such as photoshop, gimp, or any other editor. I can't use photoshop? Simply, you can search an icon in internet. Choose maximum 32x32 pixel for best view
- Upload to your imagehosting, such as imageshack, photobucket. You'll need its direct link url
- Open your blogger dashboard. Go to Layout>Edit HTML
- Copy this code <link href='http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nxOMLf2KJwU/Slx335SipuI/AAAAAAAABl8/Vnzj3QH9D3M/s1600/rainbow.png' rel='shortcut icon'/>
- Change red text to your uploaded image URL
- Put that code before <b:skin><![CDATA[/*
- Preview your blog