Built with the latest in web technology (AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3), Dynamic Views is a unique browsing experience that will inspire your readers to explore your blog in new ways. The interactive layouts make it easier for readers to enjoy and discover your posts, loading 40 percent faster than traditional templates and bringing older entries to the surface so they seem fresh again.
There are seven ways you can choose as default. Even you've set the default, it still allows your readers to choose it self.
- Classic (Gmail): A modern twist on a traditional template, with infinite scrolling and images that load as you go
- Flipcard (M loves M) - Your photos are tiled across the page and flip to reveal the post title
- Magazine (Advanced Style) - A clean, elegant editorial style layout
- Mosaic (Crosby’s Kitchen) - A mosaic mix of different sized images and text
- Sidebar (Blogger Buzz Blog) - An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing
- Snapshot (Canelle et Vanille) - An interactive pinboard of your posts
- Timeslide (The Bleary-Eyed Father) - A horizontal view of your posts by time period
How to set Dynamic Views? Simply, login to Blogger, go to Layout/Design, choose Template Designer.
What do you think about this new improvement?